Taggs K9 dog training can help stop unwanted behavior such as pulling, jumping, lunging and more. Or just get your young dog off to a great start!
Meet Founder of Taggs K9 Dog and Puppy Training and Boarding in Las Vegas, Ken Jagmin. Ken loves working with dogs and is a certified professional dog trainer with the International Association of Canine Professionals (IACP.)
- "Hi!! My name is Ken and I am a family dog trainer and walker. I’ve worked with and trained dogs of all shapes, sizes and temperaments. Let me show you and your adult dog or puppy the amazing benefits of a structured walk. We'll come to you... or inquire about boarding and training programs and custom obedience goals for your dog or puppy. My mission is to create happy families. How can I help yours?"
Taggs K9 Dog Training offers multiple dog training programs for puppies or adult dogs anywhere in the Las Vegas valley.
Taggs K9 offers "board in" training (at our location), private lessons at your location, and online virtual coaching. Our popular Walk Doctor Program and our Mind Your Manners Program both dog training programs that are designed around using the walk as the foundation to addressing the core bad behaviors most dogs develop due to lack of leadership, rules and boundaries. You and your dog can learn to have a calm and wonderful relationship.
Taggs K9 Dog Training can get your puppy off to a great start, or correct unwanted behavior for dogs of any age or experience. Our system is easy, fun and does not require complicated tools. For example, the "Walk Doctor" and "Mind Your Manners" classes are extremely fun, effective and popular.
Private Lessons at your location or at Taggs K9 training ranch:
- Inquire about your needs. Training options range from one hour lessons to programs designed for your family.
Virtual Video Training:
- By the hour or by custom curriculum program. Upload your video to Youtube and send us the link or chat via live video platforms. We can evaluate your situation and help recommend solutions to your problems. We generally recommend in-person programs, but video training can be a valuable tool for some situations.
Walk Doctor Program Private Lessons:
- Is divided over three session(about 1-2 hours each)
- We discuss, demonstrate and teach you the foundation of our Walk Dr system that will cover the fundamentals of a structured walk.
- We include a training collar, educational materials and access to 1 year of group sessions and adventure walks to help reinforce your new found dog walking skills.
Mind Your Manners Program Private Lessons:
- This is a more in-depth program and takes the newly found skills of leadship, boundaries and respect to the next level. We transfer that foundation to help address and correct the undesirable behaviors your dog has developed inside the home.
- 16- structured training sessions (average 1-2 hours each)that will include a 30 minute structured walk with the trainer.
- We teach foundation, teach the difference between “Nature and Nuture” in the dog’s mind and teach you how to use that as the motivator to great behavior both inside and outside the home.
- TRAINING COLLAR AND GROUP CLASS ACCESS IS INCLUDED.
"In Board" Training Programs at Taggs K9 training ranch:
- Many people prefer to let us board their dog for a number of days, which depends on needed dog training goals. While your dog stays at our safe location, we take care of its well-being, nutrition and training needs.Obedience, corrections and socialization are typical goals for many dogs or puppies and their family.
Each program is priced to reflect time, effort and results, and is designed with a pay as you go program. We don’t take full payment upfront because this program requires results on both ends, and we strive for 100% satisfaction with ALL parties involved.
Visit the links above or watch our YouTube videos
to learn a little more about Ken Jagmin's style of leadership and respect-based dog training.